Friday, March 19, 2021

Poppie Cotton Fabric Love


<3 I have recently found a new fabric love. <3

The yardage and half yards are from "Gingham Farmhouse" collection.

The fat quarters in the front were a recent addition from a destash post

and are from the "Prairie Sisters" line.

These fabrics are:

 Poppie Cotton

They have some wonderful new fabric lines coming out this spring

There is a lovely Lookbook in the link above.

 


I find sew much beauty and inspiration in the 

Poppie Cotton Blog

where there is a fabric tour for this new Dots and Posies and other fabric lines. 

<3 <3 <3 

I hope you have a happy quilty weekend!

Enjoy!





3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is a very sweet line - much more my daughter's taste and I forwarded her the info.

Kate said...

Those are really cute fabrics. I'm going to have to check them out. Do you have a plan for this set?

dq said...

I can see why you love them - yummy!