Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Stitch Sew & Show ~ Week 11



 Welcome to Week 11 of my Stitch Sew and Show Linky Party


I do have a finish to show this week.

I made this fabric bucket for the Salt and Sand Blog Hop

More photos and pattern info Here


Yesterday I was enjoying the blog hop and 

I was happily working on the smaller bucket when

My Covid-19 Vaccine threw me for an unexpected loop.

I was down and out for a few hours yesterday 

with chills, fever and nausea.

I am feeling much better today but I am achy and fatigued.

Today will be a day of rest.


Thanks to all who join in my linky party fun! 


May you have a happy quilty day.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

Carol Andrews said...

I loved your Salt and Sand bucket. It’s perfect for the hop. Sorry to hear you are having a reaction to the Covid jab. I get my first one on April 23 and since I had Covid I’m hoping to not have a reaction.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I hope you feel better now. Pretty bucket ;)

Chantal said...

Sorry to hear your vaccine treated you so badly. Hope you get better soon. Love your bucket. That fabric is just lovely. Take care. ;^)

piecefulwendy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Dorian said...

Aww, sorry the vaccine made you feel like that Pat. I do hope you're feeling better today. Thank you for the linky party, I need to use it more often :)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I just had my first shot the Moderna, while not ill, I will say after almost 2 weeks my arm still is kind of achey.

Kate said...

I've heard from co-workers that the second jab can definitely get you off track for a day or so. But there is a pretty big payoff for a few hours of yuckiness. Hope you are feeling much, much better. The fabric bucket is really cool. You used the fabric to good effect.