Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Fabric Bucket Making Brigade


Saturday Sewing

Today I am working on the small and large fabric buckets.

#IGQuiltFest2021 ~ Day 27 ~ Current WIP


 I have quilted the two side panels with wave quilting.


I spiral quilted the bottoms of the buckets.


Then I assembly-lined the handles for the last two buckets.



I stitched each the ends.


Then I folded and clipped the center of the straps.


The handles are topstitched with a straight stitch.

Four handles done!

Time to attach them to the buckets sides and make the linings.

Hopefully I will have three buckets done at the end of the weekend.


Linking Up Today 

@

Patchwork & Quilts


Have a Happy, Quilty Weekend! 


3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Love those seagulls. They're going to be fabulously summery fabric baskets.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Clever way to make handles! It's going to be fabulous buckets. Love the panels too ;)
Thank you for linking up!

O'Quilts said...

The baskets and use of fabric are very clever. Thank you for the mini tute on making the handles xo