Wednesday, February 22, 2023

10 Quilts~ 10 Days ~ Day 2


 10 Quilts ~ 10 Days ~ Day 2

Here is one of my favorite makes:

My Gingham 3D Pinwheel Baby Quilt ~ Posted Here

I made this quilt for my Grand-Darling.


I posted photos of Everly and here quilt here:

Everly's Gingham Pinwheel Quilt

This pattern is my own design.


I am thinking of making it again for my new Grand-Niece in these fabrics.

There is a yellow, orange and gray gingham in this line

so I could add some gingham from my stash.

Will be choosing the pattern for this baby quilt soon,

as soon as I complete my scrappy Irish Chain top.


If you would like to share any of your lovely quilts 

of the past, I would love to see them.

Please join my linky party:



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

The Gingham Pinwheel quilt is very cute! A perfect quilt for a baby, happy stitching!