Saturday, February 18, 2023

Scrappy Saturday Sewing with the Scrapatch Cats

 

The kitties and I have been busy sewing more scrappy blocks for our

Scrappy Irish Chain Quilt

Maestro prefers to help in my piecing and pressing area. 


Maestro has been sew helpful.
Here she is staring at me because I am not winding more bobbins.
Maestra loves winding bobbins and would carry them away 
to inspect them for quality issues, if permitted. 


Nutmeg prefers to help with on the cutting table and with block layout. 


Nutmeg gives the "tail of approval" to proceed with this block. 


Once in awhile, kitty needs her nap in my cutting table kitty bed. 

I make good use of this time.

I now have seven of the Block A units finished.

Six more to go! 


Happy Scrappy Saturday Sewing ! 


1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

These fabrics are so beautiful! I'm looking forward to viewing the finished flimsy, happy stitching!