Sunday, February 26, 2023

10 Quilts ~ 10 Days ~ Day 6 ~ My Airmail Envelope Quilt


This quilt was a gift and I posted it 

Quilt Blogger's Festival 2015 ~ Here



The fabric inspired this block design.


It is an easy block to cut and piece.


I designed this block and quilt with fabrics provided to me by

Bear Creek Quilting Company

and they posted the free tutorials on their blog.

All of the parts of this tutorial may be found on the 







I also made a pillow with two extra blocks.




The links for this pattern and alternate colorways and layouts
lives on my right sidebar and in the link below:




This quilt was gifted to a this adorable baby boy who is now 8 years old.
The last time I spoke with his mom, she said he still loved his quilt.

Someday I hope to make another quilt in this pattern.

If your ever make a sew this block, I would love to see it.

Happy Sewing! 



1 comment:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Your airmail quilt is lovely, thank you for the tutorial!