Monday, February 6, 2023

Fabric Stash ~ Fabric Treasures

 


Fabric Pansies! 

After some serious stash spelunking, 

I have uncovered buried treasures.

I cannot tell you when this fabric line was released.

This was one of my favorite Summer Breeze from Sentimental Studios.

In my early stash building days, I would buy a charm pack or layer cake or jelly roll of a new collection that I "had to have" and some yardage of my favorite focus print. What I bought was often determined by my fabric budget at the time. Layer cakes were under $40 when they first came out.

I have cut some of the layer cake.

I needed more yellow prints and dark blue prints ... 

... to add to my 

Scrappy Yellow/Blue/Green Irish Chain Quilt

I am still piecing Block B.

It is winter outside my window but these fabric flowers are 

brightening and warming my day.  

I know I have a few more pieces of Summer Breeze somewhere in my stash.

I am going to need to do some more digging into the past

to bring them to light before I sew Block A.


Happy Monday Sewing and Stitching and Stashing! 


1 comment:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I love the Summer Breeze line! The colors are just beautiful and each year blends with prior years.