Saturday, February 4, 2023

Scrappy Saturday Sewing

 


My plan for Saturday is to stay warm and sew scrappy.

My quilty corner of the world is under the bitter polar vortex 

that is sweeping through the northeastern USA and eastern Canada. 

Temperatures here dipped to -14 degrees F ( -25C) 

with a wind chill to -40 degrees F.

We are all safe and snug in our little house.


These are the fabrics that I have cut for my blocks.


This is my layout for my Block B.
I need to make a total of 12 blocks for the 



So I am chain piecing all of each size strip at a time.

I will be scrappy sewing into Sunday and all next week.

I hope you are having a happy and warm weekend.



2 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I just added you to my blogroll because I've been missing out on your posts. And I don't want that to happen again. Just had a great read through of your posts. Lovely new kitty you have there. And so many great projects to enjoy seeing coming to life. I am stitching a Lone Star wall hanging but being me, doing it the long way, with EPP. I've always wanted one. Anyway, lovely to see all the wonderful projects, Pat. And we got that bitter cold weather too from the same system it seems. But as you say, all snug inside!

Dorian said...

OH my goodness Pat, that is COLD! I'm glad you can stay indoors and keep warm. Praying the cold goes away for you soon.