Friday, February 24, 2023

10 Quilts ~ 10 Days ~ Day 4 ~ Free Pattern Friday

 


Hugs & Kisses 


10 Quilts ~ 10 Days ~ Day 4

Free Pattern Friday

Some free patterns have been out there for a long, long time and they are as beautiful and timely as ever ... like this wonderful

Hugs & Kisses Quilt ~ First Posted Here

This is a "tried and true" free pattern that
I found many years ago on the internet. 
It is from QuiltPox,
which was last updated on 2007.
These patterns leave a lasting legacy of quilty inspiration. 
Enjoy. 

Click here for this Free Pattern


This one was quilted before I had my long arm and if I made one again, 
I might still want to do this straight line quilting.


I made a mini quilt with one extra block.

I am still loving this pattern after all these years.


Please share your quilt love, too! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Love this quilt, the pattern is lovely. The pattern looks like me, will definitely have to download this one, thanks for the link!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

This pattern in those colours is so spring like and beautiful, in my opinion. Thanks for the links!

ChezVies said...

it's a really lovely quilt. I love how you quilt the mini one!