Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A Dragonfly Day



I received a wonderful squishy in the mail today!

This lovely charm pack of 


There were so many surprise prints in this charm pack.


This iridescent dragonfly charm was my favorite.

I am not sure what I am going to make with these charms 
or if I am going to look for more of these fabrics.
I think my hubs would love them
and we have a new queen size bed that needs a quilt.

It was a very hot, humid, rainy tropical weather day here in my quilty corner.
More heat moving in tomorrow and on the weekend.
I even saw a dragonfly in my garden, but I did not have my camera 
so this will have to do ...


Day 17 ~ Block 17

I used the dragonfly fat quarter in my stash for 
my Kinship Quilt Block.

#100Days100Blocks2019

1 comment:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi again! I have been this || close to buying this charm pack so many times. I have a good friend that adores dragonflies and I am certain I could make something for her with it. This is definitely inspiring me to just take the leap and buy it! ~smile~ Roseanne