Friday, July 5, 2019

Sew Mysterious Summer


I am a mystery to me sometimes.

I am actually thinking to start a new mystery quilt.


Looking at the
Mosaic Mystery Fabric Requirements and Kits Posted Here

I think the fabrics in the photo above are a match made in quilty heaven.

Most of these fabrics are Art Gallery Fabrics that I found at 



Needle & Foot also has some kit selections here  for this mystery quilt.
Very tempting!



I am sewing my stash for this one.

The pink is an older stash fabric,
all I have left of the pink, and is from Kate Spain's Paradiso line.
I hopefully have enough of the pink.
If not, I will look for a similar match in my stash.

This photo was my original fabric pull for the 
The QATW Mystery Started Here
That top will be completed soon when I have time to sew
the rest of the blocks together and lay them out.

Sew I need a new mystery in my life, right?


Time will tell ... ;) 



2 comments:

Calicojoan said...

For some reason that Mosaic Mystery is calling my name too! LOL!!

Bernie Kringel said...

You made me smile with this - "I am a mystery to me sometimes."

So funny - the pull is fantastic and you should go for it. What a pretty quilt it will be.
I am vacillating as to whether I should start another quilt with the Mosaic event. Very tempting....

Thank you for the shout out for my shop!! Always much appreciated. :-)