Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Day 2 of 100 Days



Here is My Day @ Block for the

100 Days 100 Block Party @ GnomeAngel

I made and posted this block on IG on time for my timezone.


I used the foundation paper pieced pattern for this block 
because I wanted to us up some small motifs from  
the Day 1 fussy cut center of my 


focus fabric that might have otherwise end up in my scrap jar.

This block is only 8.5" by 4.5"



I am thinking I may use the "Plaid" setting 
as shown here:


Maybe I will design my own setting.

I do not have a plan.

I have not colored a layout.

I am just sewing as I go.

My fabrics and blocks will lead my quilty muse where they want to go.

The blocks are easy and I am really enjoying sewing along
and seeing all the quilts in progress on the 


It has turned very hot, humid and summery here in my quilty corner.

I am feeling somewhat under the weather,
probably caused by the sudden change of seasons.

Hope to be keeping up.


Sew far, sew good.

May you have a happy quilty day.

#100days100blocks2019

No comments: