Monday, July 8, 2019

So I Sew


Life has given me one of those moments when I must accept what I cannot change.

Working on piecing the blocks for my 



but I feel like I am holding it together by the thinnest of threads.

I did these in the morning and spent a lot of time with me seam ripper
trying to match unwilling points and did not finish the blocks.


Tonight I thought about just turning everything off
and going to bed early, but decided
I really could and should make my daily block for the 100 days challenge.
Such an easy block.
Still, since I could not manage a straight quarter inch seam,
I again had to use my seam ripper.
Calling it a night.
Tomorrow is another day.

Just ...  Keep ... Sewing

2 comments:

claudia said...

Do I ever know these feelings! Mine is always the stitching consistency. Yesterday it was just trying to figure out which colors went where when I chopped up five colors in the same way, but needed to put them all back together in different ways. Should be simple...right? No! I have a mind that likes to complicate even the simplest tasks.
It will be all better today! Hang in there!!!

Julierose said...

Hope your mood lifts into sunniness....I totally "get it"...Love your "coffee" fabrics--hang in there kiddo hugs, Julierose