Friday, May 31, 2019

A New Quilty Mystery ~ Coffee & Quilts


Coffee and Quilts are two of my favorite things
so when I saw this new mystery quilt along announcement:


I decided to dig through my fabrics and join in the fun!

This is the main forum page: 


I am a relatively new and not very active member
but these quilters are a very nice and welcoming group.

You would register for the QATW Forum HERE


Basic Info about the group may be found HERE 

If you have any questions or problems, 
you may email the  friendly forum administrator 
@


Sew I decided to dig through my fabrics and join in the fun!

Someone of this thread said ... 

"I don't need another project.
Oh look, a new mystery quilt!"

That is me.

I do not need another project.

I do like mystery quilts and this one can be made in a wallhanging size
so it should be quick and easy.

I am planning to make it a little larger with the fabric on the right
 which is a border stripe fabric
and my inspiration for my fabric choices.

These are stash fabrics from three different fabric lines
but they look great together.


Nutmeg agrees ... :-) 

When Nutmeg moves off the fabrics I can cut me some fabrics.

Clue #1 cutting is up!


Clue 1 cut ... that was easy ... :) 

A good time to find some fabrics and join in the fun.

Hope to see you sewing along ... <3 


5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

great now I want to start another project! Of course Nutmeg approves since it's her colors! LeeAnna

margaret said...

this looks interesting but could not for the life of me find how I could join the group.

Kaja said...

Lovely fabrics and how clever to find a project that matches your cat. :-)

Scrapatches said...

Thanks for the kind words. I have updated this post to give info on how to join the forum. Hope to see you there ... :) Pat

Needled Mom said...

The Trips have always fascinated me.