Saturday, June 1, 2019

Saturday Night Sew-In


Me and My Kitty BOM Blocks.

Saturday was so nice outside.
Cool and sunny.
So my sewing time had to wait to tonight.

I caught up on two months of my 



Here is the 12.5" block for May's 


Eccentric Star Block

and 


My 12.5" block 


Greek Square


I am also sewing the 6.5" version of these blocks.

I am really enjoying this monthly sew along
and am looking forward to the quilt I will make withe these blocks.

I have not planned a layout for this quilt yet.

I am thinking maybe a white sashing.

I may make extra blocks.

When I I see all the blocks together I will see what they say.

For now I am just enjoying the fabrics and the fun sew along with my friends.

Family time tomorrow and then I will see what I will sew.

:-) 


2 comments:

margaret said...

loving this BOM how do I join in please? Have registered with quilting around the world so hope to be able to join in with that too thanks for the link

Julierose said...

these blocks are so adorable--especially like that first one--lots of motion in it...
nice job! hugs, Julierose