Sunday, June 30, 2019

Letting the Cats Out of the Bag


I need to make cats and the cats need to make tracks. 


Between the thunderstorms today, I have been playing catch-up with some blocks
I need to make and mail.

These are for bunch of sweet birthday gals in my 
Me and My Kitty Swap group on FB.

I cut and bagged all the pieces last month.

Yet I am late to the June birthday parties.


So I am letting the cats out of the bag and sewing, sewing, sewing.


Assembly line kitties.

I am following my 



Hopefully I will have these kitties on the way to their new homes tomorrow.

At least I will be early with the July birthdays.

And if I get all of them sewn, I will be ready for the August 
and September ones, too.

Back to sewing before the thunder and lightning descend again
or I fall asleep counting kitties jumping over the sewing machine.

Tomorrow is forecast to be hot and sunny again.

Have happy quilty dreams tonight! 

No comments: