Monday, June 10, 2019

Coffee & Quilts Break Time ~ and Quiz Time




Clue # 2 is cut for the 




While I was sipping coffee this morning
(and waiting for the Sewing Clue #2 to be released)
and wandering the internet thread trails, 
I found this quilty quiz  ... 

This was fun a fun Monday Morning coffee break game ... :)


I looked and could not find on my blog that I have ever posted a 
 Jacob's Ladder block.

I know I have made them for sampler quilts and swaps.

But I have never made a Jacob's Ladder quilt, to the best of my recollection.

Maybe I need to make a 
"complex, quirky, imaginative & experimental"
Jacob's Ladder Quilt.

Adding that to the long and winding "The Quilty List" 

:-) 

9 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! I've never made a Jacob's Ladder quilt either - I don't even recall making the block for any reason. So many blocks, so little time to make them all. ~smile~ Roseanne

Jacqueline said...

Fun quiz. I am a Handy Andy, never heard of it before. I have done a Jacobs Ladder quilt and it is one of my favorites.

claudia said...

I also have never done a Jacob's Ladder. The quiz was interesting. I'm a "Three & Six" (??)
I looked it up to no avail. Any one have an idea?

tj1 said...

Did anyone else have trouble with answers? I am a country girl so picking a city was tough--as was a favorite animal--and didn't know the Disney movies HAHAHAHA But I love a churn dash block and have used it a couple of times, and the quiz was fun, thank you for sharing with us!

Scrapatches said...

My daughter loves everything Disney so I have seen all these films with my Grand-Darling. The animal choice did not have a pet house cat, so I went with my outdoor choice. I was looking for an option other than a city, too, but I enjoyed the quiz ... :-)

Scrapatches said...

Claudia, I am not familiar with this block name but the pattern looks familiar. I asked one of my FB friends who also got this block if she knew the history of it and if I lean anything, I will pass it along ... :) Pat

Scrapatches said...

This is true, Roseanne. One of the reasons I make sampler quilts ... at least I have made a lot of blocks that way ... :-) Pat

Scrapatches said...

Jacqueline ... I have made a Handy Andy block but not a quilt. I like the design ... :) Pat

Sally said...

Pat,
Love your fabrics! They prompted me to join group. Off to find some coffee theme fabrics (or maybe wine!) 4 patches and hourglass bloc units to make...