Monday, June 24, 2019

Counting Down to 100 Days


I am taking a break from quilting and getting ready to piece
Block 1 
for the 





This officially starts July 1st but I need to make sure I have everything ready 
and my fabrics will work so I am sewing one block ahead of time.
I like to sew the blocks one a day a intended by the sew along.

If I miss a day, I am okay with it.

I sew for fun and to make a quilt and share with the other quilters. 
Not for prizes
... although prizes are fun , too.

I learned about this sew along on Instagram
from Kimberly @ the Fat Quarter Shop
who are one of the sponsors of this world-wide quilty event.

 I Joined the Party Here in This Post


My fabrics are 


and 


for the background.

I am also pulling fabrics from my stash as needed to make the blocks.

I am really excited about sewing these fabrics and participating in this quilt along.

Hope to see you sewing along! 


#100days100blocks2019

1 comment:

Roseanne said...

Hi Pat! Oooh-la-la, you picked out some pretty fabrics for this sew along. I love that pink fabric as well as the background. That sounds way too ambitious for me - I know I wouldn't be able to keep up. But I will happily follow you through the 100 days starting soon. ~smile~ Roseanne