Saturday, June 22, 2019

The Mystery Is Building


Clue 3 Sewing Is Done


Clue 4 is cut. 



I am sewing along with the quilters at the



Here are all the pieces of this puzzle so far.

Sewing for Clue 4 will be released on Monday 
and that is the last clue.

Almost time for the mystery quilt reveal!

I am really enjoying the slow and easy pace of this quiltalong.

It has been a busy day outside working in the yard and I am tired.

In the middle of the day it suddenly started thundering 
and there was a downpour and even some hail.
It was all over very quickly and then the winds blew the clouds away.

Tomorrow is forecast to be another sunny day.

I will be outside cutting back bushes and planting some summer flowers 
in the rest of my windowboxes.

I hope to get some quilting done before sleep time. 


I am also trying to decide if the scale of this 


are too large scale for my quilt for the 




The pattern info says the blocks are 8.5 square and 8.5 by 4.5.

The largest curio jar is smaller than my 8.5"
so I think they will work.


 

There are some interesting motifs in this fabric line that would be fun to fussy cut into the blocks.

I think I will find some solids and tonal fabrics in my stash to use with these fabrics.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.


No comments: