Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Clued In and Closed Off


is done! 



This one was easy peasy.


Cut strips


Sew strips; cut strip sets, sew strip sets. 


Press ...
and I am ready for the next clue.

Or am I not?

These blocks were easy to sew,
but not easy for me to sew right now.

My right hand is in a brace.

Apparently I am a "one out of every ten" quilter who 
has developed 


I actually already do most of the suggested guidelines
for trying to alleviate this condition.


So I am closed out of my sewing happy place for the moment 
and I am taking the afternoon off from sewing 
and catching up with the book that has been 
on my nightstand for a few weeks now.

At least I can read about quilting.

Have a Happy Tuesday Afternoon
<3 

1 comment:

claudia said...

You are unique! Sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel. I can relate, I had surgery for regular carpal tunnel years ago. I hope your hand gets better quickly.