Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday Afternoon ...



... stitching and chasing the clouds away.

Does a song ever get stuck in your head?

Today for me it is 


"Tuesday afternoon
I'm just beginning to see
Now I'm on my way
It doesn't matter to me
Chasing the clouds away ..."



This is a good day for hand stitching ...


... the facing on my 



Maestro and I hope to have this one done by the end of the afternoon.

It has been another day and night and day of rain and wind and cold.

A good day for stitching and chasing the clouds away.

Tutorial for facing a quilt coming soon!


3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Beautiful job on your piece on the new machine.

Karrin Hurd said...

Great stitching on your new machine. I just heard that Moody Blues song yesterday!

claudia said...

I'm hoping that you will get some nice weather soon! Weather that stays for a while!
I love what you have done with that panel!