Friday, May 17, 2019

2:00am ~ Unravelled


This Quilt is finally back into

Three (Not Sew) Easy Pieces


Nutmeg is happy to have helped me "unravel my latest mistake."

Time to



In the (later) morning we can shed these pieces 
of the many loose threads and cat hairs,
press smooth
and load them into the frame of my long arm.

"There is a light at the end of this tunnel."

Kitties and I stayed up to finish the unraveling.

Now we can sleep and dream sweet quilty dreams.

May all your dreams be happy and quilty tonight.

3 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Good job.sweet dreams

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Awesome job and I know taking out is easier and faster than putting in. LOL I like that song. Glad you had feline assistance to supervise.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat and Nutmeg! Phew - that task is behind you now. Onward and upward - this will be a lovely finish. And I suspect you will be happy to see the end of this piece. ~smile~ Roseanne