Saturday, May 4, 2019

Scrap Happy Saturday ~ Orange Month



Scrap Happy Orange Month.


I love orange! 


Planned, not scrappy ... and not orange,
but I already made this block this week.
I started a second quilt Here 
with these wonderful fabrics, 
for the




I am still sewing the scrappy quilt, too,
as I love the scraps with the gray dot fabric.


On Saturdays I like to sew scrappy and see all the wonderful inspiration at the



 More scrappy orange blocks in the making.

Orange you scrappy happy, too? 

:-) 

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That orange fabric with the lines through it is a really neat fabric! I love the Kindred Spirits, too - I may "need" some of that! :)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Have fun with your bits of ORANGE during the month of May!!

Auntie Em said...

Cute block pattern to show off that orange fabric. Looks like you've got lots more orange bits to work with the rest of the month, too.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! AHA - I was looking at this block thinking I recognize it, but from where?! Then you said #52blocks and then the aha moment came. Yes indeed - cool block and choices for this. I have to agree with you love of orange but I rarely use it. ~smile~ Roseanne