Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My Quilting Adventures ~ Quilt Two ~ At Last


Here ... 
loading on my quilting machine ...
at long last ...
 is my  ...



which has been unquilted ...  de-threaded ... pressed.

This one has been a long slog through the weeds


but now it is bright and blooming ...


and almost ready to quilt.

It has been a happy quilty weekend.

I also pieced


all my Beothuk Star QAL  blocks
and this is ready for piecing the top
More photos of that one for the next Linky Party.

It has been a beautiful weekend for being outside and enjoying spring.
Tomorrow the rains return.

A good day to stay in and quilt.

It is all good. 

May your week be happy and quilty.


2 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! I think I got all my Beothuk blocks together except for one that had one HST the wrong way. Naturally. Now to lay them out and sew up the seams correctly. I need to clear off the design wall, I think. Less chance of error that way! ~smile~ Roseanne

EYSchmitt said...

Pat - it is amazing to me that you completely unpicked all that earlier quilting! But I agree that it is a really gorgeous quilt and too pretty to not be 100% happy with the quilting on it.....I look forward to seeing your finished product! Plus I'm thinking that the 'unpicking' time was perhaps a meditative time for you.....