Friday, May 10, 2019

My Quilting Adventues ~ First Quilt Off My Long Arm


The quilting is done!


Taking this off the frame really made me feel accomplished.

This is a wholecloth quilt made with a panel ...


It comes in many colors 

Today and tomorrow I must spend my time getting my home back in order
and moving what a lot of stuff back into my quilting room somehow.

Next photo of my quilting room will not look quite so open.

We moved the machine forward about a foot and will be moving the kitties
favorite "window seat" shelving back under the windows tomorrow. 

Thanks for following along on my quilting adventures.

More soon ... :-) 

8 comments:

margaret said...

this looks beautiful

Karrin Hurd said...

Beautiful work. I have that panel but haven’t attempted it yet!

Sherry said...

FANTASTIC JOB!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Awesome job! You did an awesome job.

Barb Neiwert said...

Congratulations on your maiden voyage! Very pretty!

Farm Quilter said...

How fun!! I have several of these panels, plus one Dream Bigger panel as well. I want to turn them into queen-sized quilts, so there will be piecing added to them. It is a great feeling to take that first quilt off the frame!!! Heck, it is a good feeling to take every quilt off the frame!!!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Ooooooh, it turned out so great didn't it??!! I loved joining you on this adventure - every single bit of it. I would be so intimidated to even give this panel a shot, but you are inspiring me to consider it one day. HAHA! I'm glad the kitties get their spots back. You may find that they think the longarm is boring. Of course, not if you keep paying attention to it . . . but it could happen. Happy Mother's Day to you! ~smile~ Roseanne

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning. Congratulations!