Saturday, May 11, 2019

Making Quilts With Angles


I like to find new ways to make angle blocks.
Like I did when I posted my 


I made this block a few years ago.
This project recently resurfaced during my making room for my long arm 
reorganization and I want to work again on it soon.

It is not a project from the following book.
This book, though, can help with cutting the needed angles.

Cutting and sewing blocks with am angle can be intimidating.

I found a good new book that helps ... 




The book, as it states on this webpage ... 


 "Quilts with an Angle

New Foolproof Grid Method & Easy Strip Cutting; 

15 Projects with Triangles, Hexagons, Diamonds & More"

... is everything it says it is and more. 

In April, I followed along the blog hop for this wonderful new book.

Then 


notified me that I was one of the winners of an ebook copy.

I am thrilled!

This book is full of good instructions for better cutting and sewing those
tricky angle quilts.

There is about four quilts in the book I want to make right now.


If you like what you see, you may want to find a copy.

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Woot-woot! No y-seams is a great and fabulous thing. Plus winning a free ebook is fab too. Enjoy! I'll have to check that out - I like the block you shared. ~smile~ Roseanne

Farm Quilter said...

Thanks for the link to the book on Amazon!! Anything to get rid of the Y seams is a winner in my book!!!