Sunday, May 12, 2019

One Smile


... is all I need to have a Happy Mother's Day.

This is my Grand-Darling when she was a few months old.


Here is she is today.

Can she really be five years old so soon? 

I am not able to be with her for her birthday party
but I know she is smiling.
Everly's smile fills my heart.


Everly still loves this quilt that I made for her.
My quilts cuddle her with my love.


I am currently working on a new quilt in my original design 
and hope to have the pattern for this quilt ready soon. 



Happy Mother's Day to all!


6 comments:

margaret said...

what a lovey quilt have not seen one like this before. HERE IN THE uk WE CELEBRATE mOTHERS DAY DURINGLENT













WHAT A DELIGHTFUL QUILT NOT COME ACCROSS ONE LIKE THIS BEFORE























What a delightful quilt, not come across one like this before. here in the UK Mothers day falls during lent.


Sherry said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! I am sure your granddaughter smiles when she cuddles with your quilts.

Needled Mom said...

They grow up way too quickly. That quilt is adorable. Happy Mother’s Day.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

They grow up so quickly. My youngest grandchild is almost 6! My oldest is going to be 15, not including the steps which are in their 20's! Happy Mother's Day, that is such a cute quilt.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! OMG - Everly's is sooooo cute and was a darling baby. I adore that quilt you made for her. I can see why she still cherishes it! She can feel grammy's love all around her without a doubt. Those fabrics you selected are so darn cute, too, but not as cute as her. Happy Mother's Day to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

Rosemary said...

I absolutely love that quilt and your beautiful (not so little now) grandbaby. I'm expecting a new great-grandson later this year and would love the pattern for the quilt. Also, I meant to write and tell you how beautiful the quilting you did the other day looks. Congratulations on your new "toy." You did a beautiful job. Hope you have had a happy Mother's Day.