Friday, July 19, 2019

Witchy Stitchy ~ Cool 'n' Quilty



It is very hot and humid in my quilty corner today
so I sewing in my nice air conditioned room
and making plans for cooler fall days
and Halloween quilts.



I always enjoy the Halloween Blog Hop
so I am participating.

Thanks, Carol @ Just Let Me Quilt, for hosting!  

I am also making plans to participate in this free quilty fun ... 



The Ultimate Beginner Quilt @ Fat Quarter Shop

I am not  beginner but there is always something to be learned.
Since this one finishes in October I am thinking I may use
fabrics from my Halloween stash.
 Best of all, my daughter says she is going to sew along with this QAL!  
This makes me sew happy! 
My Girl has never made a quilt before, but she is an accomplished garment maker.

I am still sewing along with

#100Days100Blocks2019 on IG



Here is my block for Day 19


This one is made from the 2.5" scrap strips I had in my project scrap jar.

I am sew happy to be keeping up with this one so far.

Sew All is Good in My Quilty Corner today.

Hope to see you sewing along with me on one or more of these fun quilty events.

May you have a happy quilty (and cool) weekend.


2 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Woot woot - I'm joining in that blog hop as well. I already have an great idea - no stressing about that. Amen to going to cool spots even mentally - it helps a lot, certainly. You've got some really cute fabrics you're sharing - can't wait to see what you come up with. ~smile~ Roseanne

claudia said...

I think I will join in on the Ultimate Beginner Quilt too! Like you said there is always something to learn. I was upstairs organizing more fabric that I had stashed away. I think I have enough fabric up there to open my own shop! I'm hoping to use up some of the mound of yardage that I have.
Loving Block #19!
Sorry that you are having to endure the humidity. We had a couple of days, but I am sure they were nothing like what you have. Today the sun is out and there is a very slight breeze. I'm going to have to do my outside stuff now or wait until much later so I don't catch the heat of the sun!