Saturday, July 20, 2019

My Favorite Kinship Block ~ So Far Sew Good


This one is my favorite one to sew so far for the



25 pieces in this 4.5" by 8.5" block,
most of them 1.5" squares.
I used regular piecing method
and added an extra fabric for fun.

I am happy with how this block worked up ... :-) 


Staying inside and grateful for the air conditioner today 
in my hot and steamy quilty corner.

Weekend work on the Home Sweet Home is an inside one, too.

May your weekend is cool and quilty. 


1 comment:

claudia said...

That is a great block!
I've had no time in the sewing loft the last few days. We are having our annual Lavender Festival this weekend and spent a good part of yesterday out and about enjoying the festivities. I think we walked about a mile and a half. I did get a couple of cute things. One, a sign saying, "What happens in the catio stays in the catio" I couldn't pass that up!
Then we had dinner out (again!). We got home around ten-ish. I slept like a hibernating bear last night.