Friday, August 2, 2019

33 Blocks ~ 33 Days ~ 1/3 of the Way Home


One third of the blocks for this quilt are done!
I am still on track ... woo-hoo! 

I am not always sew good about keeping on schedule.

Maybe it is the fun blocks,
Maybe it is the fun fabric.
I am really enjoying sewing this daily block for the



It was a lovely day here today.

Sunny and warm but breezy and no humidity.

My favorite summer weather.

I spent a lot of time in the yard today, trimming bushes and puttering around.


When I finally called it a night, the solar lanterns by my garden gate were lit.

Goodnight, All, Sweet Quilty Dreams! 

1 comment:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Yay you for keeping up with the daily blog, but even more importantly - enjoy it. That's the best. Your garden gate looks so inviting with your solar lights leading the way. ~smile~ Roseanne