Friday, August 23, 2019

Cats Catching Stitches As Cats and Catch Can


Here is the layout, minus the sashing, for the batik quilt,

There have been some family commitments that have been keeping me away 
from my sewing machine for the past few days.


My quilty kitties have been trying to help ... 


sew we have gotten some of the dark blue sashing strips added.


We have also gotten several strips sewn together ...


... and trimmed.

I hope to have more time this weekend to sew. 

I also need to catch up on my Kinship Sampler Blocks.

May you have a happy quilty weekend.


3 comments:

claudia said...

Do you know how hard it was for me to say your title??? So funny, I was laughing at myself tripping over my tongue!
I am very much in love with all the happy colors in Bruce's quilt.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Good morning Pat! This quilt is coming together so quickly, and it sure look lovely. There's still a bit of time before any snuggling under this beauty is necessitated by the weather, and I'll bet Bruce is loving seeing this come together! As much as I am. Happy Sunday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Pat. I absolutely love the gem colors you used to stitch the blocks.
xx, Carol