Monday, August 26, 2019

Whose the Best Quilty Kitty?



"Mommy, " says Nutmeg, "Am I your best quilty kitty?"


"Here I am on the job swishing my tail in front of the needle 
while Maestro is just looking out the window at the birdies."


"Maestro, Mommy says I am the bestest quilty kitty helper!"


"You are not!" says Maestro, " I am the best quilty kitty helper, so there!"


"I will help, Mommy."


"Something does not feel right.  I am sad.
Helping Mommy sew without my bestest sister kitty is not fun."


"Nutmeg?  Where did you go, little sister kitty?"


"Found you.  Come here.  I love you, Nutmeg.
Mommy can keep sewing while we cuddle." 

Enjoy your catnap, my pretty kitties.

Mommy will be sewing.

All my kitties are the best quilty kitty helpers. 


2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

How sweet!! Terry is constantly taking pictures of our Bosco (130# pitbull/boxer) cuddling with Harley (20#) Min Pin. It never gets old to see how much two animals love each other...just like people.
xx, Carol

Chantal said...

This is so cute. Now I want a quilty kitty too. Best post of the year! ;^)