Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Sunny Sewing on a Very Rainy Day


These fabrics are sew pretty and this pattern is sew easy!

My day started sunny and quickly turned into tropical downpours coming in off the
warm waters to the south of New England.

Today I took a break from the batik quilt in progress 
and played with these beautiful fabrics








This quilt is very fat quarter and fat eighth friendly.

This quilt pattern is designed by



This pattern is very well written and it is fun and easy to sew.


My first block came together quickly and a happy sewing time later ...


I had all 20 houses done for the center of my blocks.

I will have a beautiful quilt to show you soon.

Then I took a break and went out for a Girls Night with three of my oldest friends.

Although it is now very late,
my pretty fabrics are calling to me.

Think I will sew a few minutes before turning in for the night.

May your night be happy and quilty ... <3 


4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Such pretty fabrics.

LA Paylor said...

pretty

claudia said...

Those are some very pretty fabrics! I can't wait to see the finished quilt. Also, looking forward to watching the progression of the quilt.
I (I should say we, my dtr, her b/f and I) moved a truck and carload of my stuff to the new house yesterday! Our friends still live there, but as they clear a room, we can fill it, so our houses are emptied quicker for sales. I still haven't quite grasped the fact that we are purchasing their beautiful property. It is such a dream come true. (A dream I never realized I had!!!)

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Those fabrics sure are pretty and do make a rainy day a bit nicer. I'm not a huge flowery person, but those houses look just perfect in those prints. I can't wait to see this advance along. How is your hubby's quilt coming? ~smile~ Roseanne