Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday ~ Funday


Sunday was another glorious day in my quilty corner
so I took my Day 42 Kinship Block outside for the daily photo.
#100days100blocks2019

It was a good day to get more work done in the yard.
We planted one more rose bush on the other side of our new garden gate
and some other gardening tasks.
It was a great day for grilling, too.


Inside Nutmeg and I made more blocks for our


Nutmeg enjoyed playing with and pressing the blocks.


With such good quilty kitty help, 
I have 20 more batik blocks for a total of 36 blocks so far.
We need 80 blocks for the queen size quilt.
Almost halfway there!

I hope all of you and yours had a good weekend, too,
and are rested and ready to start a new work week.
I will not be working ... I will be playing with the pretty fabric.

Have a Sew Happy Week! 


1 comment:

O'Quilts said...

I love the outdoor sign for your blocks...and of course, I love Nutmeg