Friday, August 30, 2019

Sunday Best Sampler ~ Making Plans to Sew Along



These fabrics and book are for the


I am making this version ... 



I am using fabrics from my stash.


These prints are from one her
Prairie Fabrics

I have more than enough scraps and yardage to make the quilt front and back.

I think I will use one of the white prints for the background fabric in the blocks.

I also have the Bella White and gray Etchings fabrics for the sashing.


I love these fabrics and am happy they have found the right pattern.

I love sampler quilts.

What plans are you making for your fall sewing? 


2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely fabrics. I am waiting for red Kona to arrive to finish Nic's Marvel Comic quilt. I cut and stitched a new quilt that will be for Nic's little brother. I'm gathering baby flannel to make some kind of quilt for our new great grand baby that will probably be here in January or February. I'm just stay busing stitching.
xx, Carol

Chantal said...

Love this quilt and I just might go ahead and sew along. Love your fabric choice. It will make a very happy quilt. ;^)