Saturday, August 24, 2019

Not Sew Saturday


Maestro is watching and waiting.
It is Saturday and my quilty kitty is wondering why I am not sewing.
Behind her are the blocks I sewed for






I have pretty fabrics to sew.


Maestro is waiting.


Today was a cool breezy day and fall was in the air and we worked outside in the yard.
Here it was coffee break time on the deck ...


... and watch the goldfinches on the feeders.


While Maestro napped, waiting for me to come back in and sew. 

Hope to sew something new to show you soon.

How is your weekend, quilty or otherwise?


3 comments:

claudia said...

I'm doing major purging, cleaning and packing. We had game night at my daughter's Friday night with good friends after talking to our Real Estate Agent. I partied a little too much and didn't have the energy Saturday morning, but had to jump in and get stuff done. I cleared out the pantry and kitchen. More packing today. Then on to my mud room and laundry.
Ugh! Tell me again, why did I want to move?

Farm Quilter said...

I actually started cutting out a new quilt. Looks like the perfect day to work outside and the goldfinches, what a treat!!! Poor, lonely Maestro!!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

No, no sewing for me this past weekend. It was lovely weather to run errands. It was two days of doing whatever we wanted. Love the fabrics you are working with.
xx, Carol