Friday, April 10, 2020

Daylily Fields Forever



I am loving these blocks! 


These pretty fabrics flowing through my fingers were a real pick me up tonight.

I have been sewing masks every day, including today, and it was time for something quilty.


When I was cutting, I saw that these fabrics have, indeed, been in my stash
for a very long time ... since 2007!
Both the green and periwinkle had chunks cut out of them for other projects.
The daylily fabric has never been cut though.

I am sew happy this pretty fabric is out of the deep dark stash closet
and will soon be a pretty quilt!


More soon ... :-) 


3 comments:

Dorian said...

Looking lovely Pat. Can't wait to see your pretty project. Have a wonderful day.

claudia said...

Those fabrics are beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the quilt when you have finished it!

Farm Quilter said...

Oh, so pretty!! Looking forward to seeing what you are making with this lovely fabric!!