Thursday, April 30, 2020

I Like Thursday # 53 ~ Quilty Kitty Love


Maestro says, "Good Morning,

Mommy needs to get my quilt done so I am 
taking over her blog today so she can sew.
Mommy will be posting soon.

I have been helping but she keeps taking stuff away from me."


"Nutmeg got in trouble for unrolling Mommy's big roll of batting under her long arm today.
We thought that thing is a cat scratching toy.
I mean Nutmeg thought.
I was just watching, really.
I told Nutmeg not to do it again." 


"Then Nutmeg decided she was going to help Mommy to get back on her good side."


"Guess I will pretend to take a nap.
I am not sulking ... really.
Mommy says she can see my eyeballs shifting under my lids,
but that is REMs.
I insist she did not catch me peeking."

"Anyone have any good critter videos for me to watch today?"


Mommy says Katniss looked like this as a kitten.

I was a cute kitten.



This is what I looked like when I got "Home"
when I was three months old


This is my favorite Me and Mommy photo.
See how cute I am.
I was so happy to curl up with Mommy.

Hope all you and your pets have a Happy Thursday. "

~~~~~

Mommy Edit:



Here is a video of Maestro giving Kitty Kisses to say thanks for her new quilt.

Maestro is a really cute kitty ... <3

6 comments:

LA Paylor said...

omg my heart is growing from being with you kittens for a while... you are all just adorable. And so snuggly and funny and helpful most of all. I watched a baby elephant video yesterday, the orphanage didn't think he'd survive he was so tiny, but he snuggles them, and sits with them. They wanted him to join the herd because elephants need each other, and he was frightened until a female a year older, who watched her mother be killed, recognized his fear and took him under her trunk.
Elephants have a great deal of empathy for each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyYjokvbuzY&t=10s

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Cute kitty's. Have a great day!

Mary in Boulder said...

Where would we be without our entertaining and loving pets? Your kitties are too darn cute!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh Kitties! Gotta love them. Glad someone was on watch to make sure to notify mom.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love kitties on quilts - thanks for sharing yours today! They warm my heart!

PaintedThread said...

Kitty kisses! And I love they took over the blog. LOL. Cute kitties. (but BAD kitties with the batting!)