Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunshine and Flowers and Quilty Kitty


The center of my Chloe pattern test quilt top is done.

While the sun was shining I took it outside for a few photos
while I enjoyed a cup of coffee on my backyard swing.

This is for a pattern that will be released soon at






Back inside in the evening, Maestro and I are deciding our border options.

Because I am running short on one of my stash fabrics, I will need to make a design option.

Maestro and I are thinking wide green border and the perwinkle blue for the binding.

Our concept for this quilt came from the print fabric, which is called "Daylily Fields."

So we are thinking flower fields, green grass and blue skies.

We think this will work.

:)  



4 comments:

Crystal Drummond said...

What a beautiful quilt! Love the fabrics. Thank you for testing the Chloe pattern. We are excited to release it on May 1st.

Dorian said...

Sounds like a good plan Pat. It turned out lovely. A breath of fresh Spring air :)

claudia said...

I love the fabrics, the quilt and the pattern! And since it will be released on my birthday it will be my birthday present to myself! Now all I will have to do is find fabrics similar to yours, so I can make myself an awesome quilt!
It is absolutely beautiful!!!

moosecraft said...

Sooooo pretty! It has Summer picnics "written all over it"! :-)