Monday, April 20, 2020

Scraps ~ Before and After


This what my sewing table looked like this morning. 

These are all scraps and cut-offs and left over fabric from piecing my quilt top.

There were several large pieced triangles that were cut away during the sewing
due to the piecing method and a small pile of strips.


This is my completed top for my 




Sew trimmed and I sewed the extra pieces together into scrap blocks.


This is my scraps after sewing ... the small pile in the upper right. 

I made a long strip of scrap blocks for making a pieced back to my quilt
and a framed block to make a small accent cushion cover. 


Here is the pieced back for my quilt.

I had enough of the daylily fabric to make a one fabric back,
but I much prefer to use up my scraps.


I  think this adds visual interest to the back on my quilt.

I love using up scraps ... <3 

Tomorrow I plan load this onto the frame of my long-arm.

It was a happy, scrappy day ... :)

May your days be happy and you and your loved ones be well and safe. 

<3 


No comments: