Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Feels Like Home Stitch Along Coming in May



This box of goodies arrived in plenty of time to be ready for a new stitch along ...





Stitch Maynia Intro Video @ Fat Quarter Shop

Stitch Maynia is a cross stitch happening every May
where some stitchers start a project a day.


FQS has provided and Free May Calendar Sheet to help with planning.

I will never start a stitch project everyday for a month.

I have a difficult enough time getting one project done.



 My Prim Village SAL Started Here
does not have much more done on it than what is pictured here.
The 14 count Aida is proving problematic for my eyes.
I may have to rethink and start over on this one.


For my Feels Like Home SAL effort I am going back to 10 count vintage or 11 count DMC
and I will be using 5 strands of DMC floss.



I know I can actually complete a project using these
like my Quilty Love Cross Stitch

I bought the three bluebird fabrics on the right for finishing my project.

I love the bluebird needle minder ...  <3

I like the idea that it is a mystery.

I like surprises ... :-)


1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute little needle minder. I have a whole collection of them with different projects.