Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Quilty Kitty Alert!


Nutmeg says, "Mommy, Come Here!" 

I had just finished up something in the kitchen, when I heard Nutmeg meowing
loudly in the quilting room.
I found her perched here on the back rail of my quilting frame. 


"Something is missing, Mommy!"


"Why is there no quilt here?"

Nutmeg was napping on a quilt in the bedroom
while I took the last quilt off the frame
and cleaned up my workspace.

No worries, Nutmeg.
Nothing is wrong.
My long arm is ready and waiting for my new quilt.


I am ready to pin.

Nutmeg decided to keep watch outside.

Tomorrow we quilt!



3 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Your Daylily Chloe quilt is just gorgeous! Happy Stitching!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Nutmeg obviously thinks you need to work faster. Does she believe that space is her personal hammock? Lucy attempted it, but I only had the back edge of the quilt attached and she kind of fell through the frame. Oopsy.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! How cute is that?!! Nutmeg is wondering why on earth this longarm is empty . . . come on, get going. That is so sweet. {{Hugs}} and take care. ~smile~ Roseanne