Thursday, April 16, 2020

I Like Thursday #51 ~ Something Good In Every Day and Every Night


My little kitties are sisters of the heart.

They make me happy.

Sometimes these days I have to make the effort to look 
to find the happy in everyday.


Yesterday it was these tiny pink flowers blooming on our plum tree ...


... and the
 Boom Boom Fish Tacos - Recipe Here 
that my hubby made.

We started getting boxes of fresh ingredients for some of our meals from 

The ones made by Mr Scrapatch look better than the ones on the recipe card
... and they tasted amazing! 



I started playing Scrabble Go 
on my phone with my daughter
so that even though we are far away
 we can still spend time together
doing little things we both enjoy.

Sometimes we are both awake at midnight
and tonight I heard something outside
so I turned on our backyard light and  ... 


 ... captured this Nocturnal Visitor on our bird feeders!

I hope this video plays for you.

I like to see critters in my tiny city backyard.

It reminds me we all share this big world. 





This Facebook image made This Song
play in my head. 

It was another quiet week in the Scrapatch.
There were days or rain and wind
and also days of sunshine.

To share in the life and times in other places visit my friends the



May everyone be well and safe.



8 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great likes. Love your visitor.

Shannon said...

Oh your plum blossoms are beautiful! I've been enjoying blossoms on my apple and redbud trees and they make me so happy!

claudia said...

I love this post! So many fun likes. The song made me get a little teary eyed, I think it covers just about everything we are all feeling right now! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Aww, your kitties look so pretty together. It's nice that they get along so well. Those plum blossoms are gorgeous. It makes me wonder about the apple blossoms in Washington DC. It seems like it is time for them. Take care! ~smile~ Roseanne

sandi s said...

I love the raccoon!! Your cats are so pretty. Hugs,

PaintedThread said...

I never really liked the sound of fish tacos - but those look delicious! Bad raccoon! I'm not a great Scrabble player, but it's so nice to play with friends online. Your kitties look so happy. Take care.

Farm Quilter said...

Love fish tacos!!! Tried them for the first time in Hawaii!! Your visitor is lovely, just keep your pets away as they seem to carry rabies and are terrifyingly strong/vicious. Lovely in the wild though! Thank you for the link to the pattern...I think I need to try this!

sue s said...

We caught a pic of two deer happily munching seed from our feeder! So now I take the feeder in every night until I can find a deer=proof one.
We are enjoying the beauty of spring on our walks. It really helps.