Thursday, April 9, 2020

I Like Thursday # 50 ~ Quiet Times


The supermoon viewed over the top of our deck gazebo frame.


Here is what it looked like from our yard swing.



Here is what the pansies on my potting bench waiting to be set into my windowboxes
 looked like from the yard swing.

I did get them all planted and put up
while Mr Scrapatch filled many leaf bags 
and did other clean up. 


Then we sat on the yard swing to enjoy our labors.

It was a quiet week in the scrapatch.

To share in the life and times in other places visit


May everyone be well and safe.



6 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! Almost a year worth of Likes! It sounds like you had a nice week. I hope you are staying healthy and safe. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

LA Paylor said...

I went out to see the supermoon, with my camera, and had left the memory disc home! It was spectacular right? Your pansies are cheerful and colorful and just what we need!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Beautiful. I sat on my yard swing yesterday and enjoyed the sun for a time. Love your pansies. I keep looking at the baskets at work.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Beautiful photos of the moon! And flowers to plant, too. We are a few weeks away from that here, but I am so looking forward to it!

PaintedThread said...

Pansies! So pretty. Love those moon photos.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Sounds so lovely to sit in the swing and enjoy your labour in the garden.Pansies are one of my favourites as well. My MIL loved them and I once cross stitched her a large piece featuring them. When she died, my sister in law loved it so I gave it to her.
We are all doing well it seems...those joining the Thursday group.