Thursday, April 23, 2020

I Like Thursday # 52 ~ Just Another Day in the Scrapatch




Good Morning, Coffee!


Good Morning, Banana Bread!

Mmmmmm ... warm, delicious Banana Bread ... yum!

My go-to Banana Bread recipe is 
from Simply Recipes and can be found HERE


Good Morning, Amara,
ready and waiting for me to quilt! 


Good  Morning, Nutmeg!
Now be a good quilty kitty and do not jump across my quilt
while you are helping me today.


Good Morning,


It is just another Thursday in the Scrapatch

May you and yours have a happy day!


8 comments:

LA Paylor said...

ahhhh the start to a fine day, kitties and coffee, bread and quilting... nice!

claudia said...

Good Morning!!! Happy Thursday to you and yours!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

What a great mug, Pat! Your banana bread looks yummy, too! I am wanting to make some, but I've checked two grocery stores for flour, and they were both out. (Boohoo!) Enjoy your day!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

My gosh those threads you have for the new sal are just gorgeous, aren't they. Make me want to get stitching.I'm talking about your last post. And I would choose the thread count of fabric that is comfortable for you, Pat.
Meanwhile, love your mug and yummy banana bread. I follow the King Arthur website and love their cache of recipes. We don't have that flour here but have several kinds that are also local.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Pat! That banana bread looks really, really, REALLY good. Yum-my. I know Nutmeg is ready for you to get in there and start quilting. I hope you are having a fabulous Thursday. ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

Ah - hugs and kisses - I will look forward being able to do that to friends and family again. Looks like tasty banana bread!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The banana bread looks awesome. Sounds like a yummy start to the day. Can't wait to see your quilt finished. Glad you have feline assistance.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Good morning! Okay, it's evening in my world but hey! Good morning. :-)