Tuesday, April 28, 2020

OMG - Count Down On!


My OMG April 2020 Goal Here is to bind this quilt.

The month is slipping away and I had not even started this goal until today.


Today I made the binding and machine stitched it to the front.


Then I started to hand stitch it to the back.
I really enjoy this bit of hand work to finish a quilt.
It gives me time to pause, to reflect and to enjoy.


Maestro is very actively helping me with this stitching.


I have to take time to pause and distract the cat.
She loves this bit of round elastic which she claimed while I was sewing masks.


Maestro is clearly laying claim to this quilt.


Together we are making progress.

Two days and counting down.

Hope to get this one done before the month runs out.

Have you completed your April Goal?

Hope we all get 'er done! 




3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cats love to help their owners with qui.tmaking, dont they!

Motherdragon's Musings said...

Beautiful cat. She must be very helpful!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

The sashiko I've done had the stitches already marked on them. Is there a white pencil lead that could be used I wonder. I would like to know the answer to this as well. Your project looks interesting.
How lucky to have a quilter kitty for your assistant esp. with getting that OMG finished!