Friday, April 24, 2020

Rainy Days and Quilting Never Bring Me Down


It was a gray and rainy day here today, a good day to stay in and quilt.

I finished the quilting on my  


Those last stitches are always sew sweet!


Katniss was my Quilty Kitty Helper of the Day.
The little kitties were both napping on the quilt on my bed most of the day.


Here is a closeup of the quilting.

I did an edge to edge, hand guided large swirl,
which is my favorite go-to design for free motion quilting.
I never get tired doing this one
as the motion is fluid and relaxing. 


This quilt is off the frame.
The binding is ready.
Tomorrow I will stitch on the binding.
The forecast is for afternoon sun before it turns cloudy and rainy again, 
so it will be the best day to take my quilt outside
for a natural light photo shoot.

Time for sleep tonight.

Sweet Quilty Dreams! 



2 comments:

claudia said...

Beautiful and a smile maker for sure!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous. I started a double loop motif and it is easy and fast.