Friday, January 3, 2020

A Mystery Quilt in the Making


These are my blocks for Clues 1-5 for the

Last week I saw this lovely block for a mini mystery quilt in the making ... 



I was intrigued so I followed the thread trail back to the designer:



To keep it a mystery, I started at Clue 1 and did not peek at the later clues.

I started sewing on Wednesday night and posted


My Clue 1 Block Here on Thursday

I have all the blocks sewed and am working on the setting tonight.

Here are all the Clues:


The link up is open.
If you want to try to get in on the prize thing,
you have two days to link up your completed quilt top.
It is quick and easy.

Hope to have my top posted tomorrow. 

Thanks, Farm Quilter Susan 
for posting your pretty blocks and inspiring me to sew along.

Happy Sewing, Everyone! 

EDIT:

After I posted the photo at the top I saw that I had sewed a mistake 
by flipping the geese on the bottom of one of the blocks.


Fortunately this meant I was able to fix it before I put on the block borders.
Good Catch, Me! 

1 comment:

Farm Quilter said...

I'm so glad my block inspired you to join in the fun!! I just love my finished quilt - I love bright, saturated colors and this quilt certainly has them!! I can't wait to see your quilt finished!!