Sunday, January 26, 2020

Last Slow Sunday Stitching of January 2020


Onto Row 3 for my ... 



My sewing and stitching have all been slow this weekend 
and my naps have been long.
On Friday I decided it was time to take my fatigue and congestion to the doctor
and I was put on antibiotics for a sinus infection.
Infections of this type are not all that unusual for me in winter
when my indoor allergies fester with the house closed up. 

I am starting to feel better 
and hope to catch up on my quilty commitments 
this week. 

Linking up with the lovely slow stitching in progress at


Happy Stitching! 


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Do hope your course of antibiotics has you feeling much better very soon. It's no fun feeling unwell.

claudia said...

Feel well soon!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Get to feeling better soon. I used to get sinusy in the winter due to the closed up house too. I haven't been that bad this year.

Farm Quilter said...

I certainly hope you feel better soon!!!

Denise :) said...

I hope you're feeling better and better! Your cross stitch is very pretty; I like the colors! At first glance I thought you were stitching a button or some kind of embellishment to your piece...then I realized it was your magnetic needle holder! :)