Monday, January 27, 2020

A Pawsome Quilty Idea


I have this fabric.


I need to make a quilt with this awesome pawsome fabric.

In a Quilty Kitty FB group I belong to,
there is going to be a 


Me and My Kitty Row Robin this year.

Sew me and my quilty kitties and my pawsome fabric are joining in the fun

My Row Robin is going to be pawsome.

I just need to figure out a design and sew my row.

I have fabric,  but I have no clue what to sew.

Any ideas????

Blocks may be pieced or applique but must be no larger than 8.5' unfinished.

I know I can do this, I just need to figure it out. 

I have until April 1st to get my own row done and in the mail.
 Then I will be waiting for the other pretty kitty rows to arrive
and then I will be sewing rows for my friends
to add to their quilt.

Sew you will be seeing lots of kitty fabrics and blocks and rows
on my blog in the next few months.

There are two free patterns for this fabric ... 


These pretty kitties all in rows ... 


... and this starry kitty quilt

Looking forward to sewing up the kitties row by row. 

It shall be a purrrrry adventure ... :-)



2 comments:

Colleen D said...

Cute fabric!

Farm Quilter said...

I would make the kitties they have a pattern for. Use the small prints (I see 4) as the background, the medium prints (I see 4) as the cats and use the large print as a sashing between the cats.